The Montgomery Education Foundation:
- Works for improvement in the quality of public education.
- Advocates the involvement of all segments of the public in public education.
- Believes in accountability and measurement of results to raise education standards.
- Encourages innovative practices and programs that improve student learning.
- Generates resources for public schools from local governments, businesses, individuals and philanthropic foundations
As an advocate for public education, Montgomery Education Foundation (MEF) believes that all children deserve a quality education. We provide programs that support the growth of our students, schools, and communities through partnerships and volunteerism. By leveraging community resources, volunteers, and research-based practices, MEF provides rich opportunities for all of our stakeholders.
You will find opportunities for involvement within at least one of our four program areas. Take advantage of your time on our website to learn more about our Pre-K Program, Partners In Education Program (PIE), Summer Learning Program, and Community Engagement Program (Believe It).
We invite you to get involved to help make a difference by connecting pieces and changing the lives of students in our community!